Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Old Stuff part 1: A Cute Girl



Today I had a chance to browse through a box full of my old sketchbooks. Looking back, I shudder at some of the things I drew that I thought were accomplishments at the time. However, I decided to dig out the illustrations that I thought were still good enough to share years later. It's true, artists do get better with time. I'm sure someday I'll look back on what I'm doing now and say "I've come a long way" I'm not putting my work down in any way by saying that, it's just something that's likely to happen.

Anyway here are two illustrations of a cute girl who dosen't have a name unfortunately. I think I may have planned to name her. I think I intended to have her be a main character in a story. Please enjoy these pics that I did back in fall 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment